One moment you’re working on a project then a blue screen appears and you can’t access anything on your PC. All you can see is a blue screen.
Read / write issues to your system drives, memory allocation issues or a corrupt file system.
Things to do to rectify this issue:
- Update your windows system with the latest Microsoft updates.
- Upgrade or replace your system memory.
- Check your internal memory is running ok.
- Make sure you are protected from adware, spyware, malware and viruses.
- If you’re using a dual monitor system unplug one of those monitors.
- Check your hard drives for read / write issues:
You can check for read issues by using the following command:
- Click on start
- Type: cmd
The command prompt window will appear:
- Type chkdsk, this will check your Hard Drive for read issues.
Spin right – is the best product on the market for fixing and maintaining hard disk drives, I highly recommend this product.